Become a Contributor
We are searching for brilliant digital marketers with love for writing to join our contributor community and share their knowledge and experience with our readers. Our contributors are passionate about social media marketing and use Desigyan as a platform to share their ideas and be heard.
Carefully selected by our editorial team, each published post represents a new perspective, unique insight and valuable tools for us to learn from. By publishing your digital marketing and social media business advice and strategies on Desigyan, you will become a recognized voice and a thought leader in the industry. Our goals is to provide you with a space to share your knowledge, connect with other like-minded professionals and build your personal and professional brand.
- We welcome you to share your expertise with other professionals & entrepreneurs.
- The content will go through a quick check by our content team before publishing.
- The Word count of each post must be 300 Words or more.
- Submitting the article grant us a license to use, edit, and modify the content.
- Content get approved within 2 Days to 7 Days
- You will receive an email once the material is published.
- We may not be able to publish the content when it does not fit in our content categories.
- Please ensure the post is your original work, and the data is up to date.
- You may embed Videos, Infographics, Images, Gifs, etc. in the post.
- We do not accept promotional posts in any form in this section.
Language: Currently we are accepting guest post on English language Only.
SEO Best Practices
- HTML formatting related to bulleted lists, headers, bolding, etc.
- 1 WordPress category
- Shortened titles in the meta title section
- Alt tags for any images used in the blog post
- Write out numbers from 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Write percentages as digits.
- Use one space after all punctuation.
- Use the Oxford comma format.
- Capitalize first and last words in headings. All other words are capitalized in a heading except articles (an, a, the, etc.), coordinating conjunctions (for, and, or, but, etc.), and prepositions that contain three or fewer letters (in, one, at, etc.).
- Headers in H2 tags and sub-headers in H3 and H4 tags.
- No spam or div tags
- A featured image should be least 650 pixels wide and 400 pixels tall. Make sure that the featured image appears correctly before submitting your post.
- Use center alignment for photos within the blog post unless they are aligned with the text.
- Set the display size for all images to “large.”
- Upload at least one image per blog post and place it within the first approximately 150 words.
- If you want to include images, please also share them via an online service (Flickr, Dropbox, etc.) and include the link. You can use your pictures, but please note that. Note the source if you are using an image from a photo licensing service like AP, Getty, or Shutterstock. Also, include the name and email address of your representative so we can verify that you have rights to the image. You are solely responsible for obtaining these rights. By submitting a post, you represent and warrant to Desigyan that you have done so.
- All images must have alt tags and title attributes. Use the title of the post or brief photo description.
- Do not use charts, graphs, or illustrations from other websites unless our editorial staff has approved it.
- We do not accept any images that have a brand, logo, or external links displayed on them. There should not be any branded images that may appear to make the post into sponsored content.
- Memes are not acceptable images for our site.
Our Publishing Process
- You can apply to become a contributor here.
- When submitting, make sure that the document is accessible to anyone with the link. Do not share it via a specific email address.
- After you hit the “Submit for Review” button, here’s how our process works for reviewing the content:
- Our Editorial Assistant checks that it follows our editorial guidelines.
- The post undergoes copyeditor review. Grammar, spelling mistakes, and content flow are checked. Links and references are reviewed for accuracy, relevance, and adherence to our linking guidelines.
- If the editorial staff has requested that you make changes, it will go on Editorial Hold. Your post will be published faster if you quickly respond and make the required changes. If you see “Editor Hold” on your post’s status but have not received an email with requested changes, please contact us.
- Once all editorial changes are completed, your post will be changed to “Ready for Publishing” status. Typically, each post involves a two to four-week turnaround from post submission to publication.
Permissions To Republish from Desigyan
- To maximize the search ranking potential, there should be no duplicate content issues.
- Content can only be republished on Medium. You may not republish content from our site on your company or personal site.
- If we see a post published anywhere besides our site or your company or personal site, then we may remove your post from our site.
- If you are interested in licensing DesiGyan content for republication elsewhere, including course materials and company websites, send us an email. Please include the URL of the DesiGyan article or other content you are interested in republishing and details of where you would like to republish it.
- Perfect grammar and strong writing skills
- Relevant writing and blogging experience
- Works (or has worked) in social media and digital marketing
- Eager to share your best ideas and strategies with our readers.
Categories We Readily Accept
- Social Media
- Startup Stories
Tip: Posts that tend to have evergreen or permanent with little changes required in future are accepted easily.
Categories We Don’t Accept
- Govt Jobs
- Categories which we think that may not be suited for publishing.
Kindly ask if you have any doubt about any topics at email@example.com
Write and Submit Your Author Bio/Profile
When you establish an author profile with us, please include the following information:
- Biographical information, which will be attached to every post that is published on Desigyan. This should be a short and sweet “tweet” type bio of who you are and why you’re important. We like to limit this to 200 characters.
- Twitter profile. This allows us to tag you online so that you can share your post.
- LinkedIn profile. This helps readers see your expertise, background, and credentials as well as connect with you.
- Your other social media accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram, Medium, YouTube, etc.
- Your website or company name along with role and URL.
- A 200 x 200 profile photograph – This will be setup through Gravatar. Here is a step-by-step guide to setting up a Gravatar picture. This will also show up on any other WordPress site out there with this email.
Other Notes on Our Guest Post Opportunity
- We don’t guarantee to publish your submission, but we will review it and make a yes/no decision on publication. Because of the high volume of submissions, we’re not able to give timetables on review or feedback beyond acceptance or rejection. Please don’t email us to ask about the status of your submission because this leads to further delays.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed for style, content, length, etc. Our policy is to give guest authors a chance to review our edits before posting when possible, but Desigyan retains final editorial control.
- By submitting a post to us, you are affirming that the content is original to you, the author, and has not appeared elsewhere online or in print. We may accept previously published material. If this is the case, please state where and when it ran when you submit your post.
- We don’t pay for guest posts.
Benefits of Guest Posts with Desigyan
Here are some of the benefits of providing us with high-quality, relevant content:
- Author Bio on the Desigyan
- Exposure to millions of readers that could be your target audience.
- Share knowledge.