Xiaomi Redmi 4 Full phone features and price details: RedMi is a smartphone brand manufactured by Xiaomi, that was first announced in July 2013. Redmi phones use the Xiaomi MIUI operating system, a variant of Android. Xiaomi is a privately owned company that designs, develops, and sells smartphones, an Android-based OS, and other consumer electronics. The phones were previously branded under the name HongMi.
Redmi phones have been marketed in China (including Hong Kong), Taiwan, Singapore and India. The most significant difference from other Xiaomi smartphones is that it uses less-expensive components and is more consumer-oriented.According to IDC, in October 2014 Xiaomi was the third largest smartphone maker in the world, following Samsung and Apple Inc., and followed by Lenovo and LG.
About the Xiaomi Redmi 4 mobile:
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 smartphone had launched on November, 2016, and the expected price would be 4,900(price may be varied). The phone comes with a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 720×1080 pixels along with Fingerprint sensor.
Redmi 4 is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC coupled with the Adreno 308 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The phone comes with 16 GB of internal storage and can ba expanded upto 128GB. Its has 13-megapixel primary camera with flash on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Xiaomi Redmi 4 runs on Android 6.0(MIUI 8 based) and a 3120mAh with fast charging support.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 specification and price details:
Before we move ahead let’s go to see the original and exact price tag of Xiaomi Redmi 4. We found that now this smartphone will available in Gold and RoseGold colour varient and its expected price would be Rs.4,900.
Also read: Xiaomi android nougat update phone list
Full Specifications of the Redmi 4:-
- Release date: Nov, 2016
- Model Redmi 4
- Fingerprint sensor
- Sim slots : Hybrid Dual sim 4G
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm, weighs 131.5 grams
- Colour: Gold , Rose Gold
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.0 inches (~70.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- OS: Android v5.0 (Lolipop)MIUI 8 Based
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 SOC coupled processor
- GPU: Adreno 308 GPU
- Ram: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB internal, expanded upto 128GB
- Rear camera: 13Megapixel with PDAF, a 5-lens system, and an f/2.2 aperture
- Front camera: 5Megapixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Sim: Hybrid Dual Sim 4G
- Type: GSM, CDMA, HSPA, LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 , CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 , CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE : Yes
- Ambient light
- Proximity sensor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3120mAh battery
Also you can visit the official site o Xiaomi from here.