Wallet2bank offer, Wallet2bank refer and earn, wallet2bank referral code: Hello Everyone, Now I’m here to tell about a website, This websites will help you to make your online transaction. It is like wallet. The website name is Wallet2bank.com. In this post I will tell you all related details like uses, benefits, about Wallet2Bank website or more. So, please read this full articles.
Before I start writing about Wallet2bank website. I going to present you an awesome loot offer, provided by wallet2bank.com. Do, you know guys, Wallet2Bank.com has offering Rs. 25 on signup and Rs. 10 for per referral bonus. This offer is a promotional offer from Wallet2bank.com. Therefore, now I’m going to present you that How to get Rs. 25 on Signup & rs. 10 per referral money. here we go…(Wallet2bank offer)
Note: the website is too busy, keep trying friends
- 1 How to get Rs. 25 on Signup from wallet2bank website? (Wallet2bank offer)
- 2 Wallet2bank refer and earn: How to get wallet2bank referral code?
- 3 What are the benefits of Wallet2bank?
- 4 What are e-wallet that wallet2bank support?
- 5 Additional Wallet2bank offer:
- 6 Account Limit of Wallet2bank:
- 7 Sexy Shares
- 8 Related
How to get Rs. 25 on Signup from wallet2bank website? (Wallet2bank offer)
There are so many easy steps that we have to complete to avail this offer. here are the below mentioned steps to earn Rs. 25 on Signup from wallet2bank website.
- First of all you need to visit here. (Official page of wallet2bank website)
- Now you will see the Signup page. (used referral code $refurl to get Rs. 25)
- Enter name, mobile number, & Email address.
- And Click on Signup option.
- Once you have click the Signup option, A OTP has sent to your entered mobile number.
- Put your 4 digit OTP number in OTP Box.
- And Click the final Signup button.
- After that, A massage will sent to your entered valid email address (Where you will get your own user ID, Password, and Pin).
- That’s it! You have got Rs. 25 on Signup.
Now Wallet2bank website has also offering referral program, where you can get Rs. 10 on per referral. I know that you all very exciting to earn referral money from wallet2bank refer and earn program. But before you earn money from wallet2bank refer and earn program, you must have wallet2bank referral code. Which is provided by wallet2bank.com. Now the question is how can I get my own wallet2bank referral code from wallet2bank.com. here are the below mentioned step to get your own referral code of wallet2bank account. (Wallet2bank offer)
Wallet2bank refer and earn: How to get wallet2bank referral code?
- To get referral code you need to login you wallet2bank account.
- If you already signup then your referral code will be sent via your email address.
- Get your own referral code and share it to friends to family or any others.
What are the benefits of Wallet2bank?
With the help of wallet2bank, You can make your all online transaction like, Money transfer/Send money, Wallet to wallet transaction, Add to wallet, Wallet to seller, Cash to wallet or more. Also you from wallet2bank you do transfer wallet balance to any other bank account with free of cost. You can also make you daily online mobile, DTH, bill payment, or other recharge with some discount offers.
What are e-wallet that wallet2bank support?
Top e-wallet like, Paytm, freecharge, Mobikwik, Payzapp, Pocket app, Airtel money, Ola money, or any other UPI wallet app are supported by wallet2bank.
Additional Wallet2bank offer:
- If you do your Prepaid mobile recharge through wallet2bank account then you will get 4% Off on every recharge.
- You can also get 2% lifetime discount on your mobile recharge (Prepaid)
Account Limit of Wallet2bank:
Wallet limit increased to Rs. 45000 of wallet2bank e-wallet.
In the end
After complete wallet2bank review, I would like to say one more thing to you. It is an awesome & cool website to make cashless transaction in India. Don’t hesitate of use this service.It is a purely safe & secure online e-wallet.
I hope you like this post, If you have any questions about this post, then feel free to comment below. And don’t forget to share this post to friends or family. Thank you for reading.