Vodafone India has recently launched a new and exciting offer for its prepaid and postpaid users. The official website of Vodafone India shows this latest offer under the category ‘Amazing Offers’. The telecom operator made it clear that this offer is launched to counterpart the Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer. Moreover, the Vodafone latest offer is to retain its old customers and attract new customers.
The Vodafone amazing offer will provide users 27 GB of free 4G data which is valid for 3 months. In order to avail this offer, users have to follow some simple steps. Moreover, this offer is available for both prepaid and postpaid users.
Check out the simple steps to enjoy the latest Vodafone plan-
How to avail the Vodafone latest offer;
For Postpaid users-
- First of all, user have to visit the official website of Vodafone to enjoy this offer,
- Click on ‘amazing offer’ category and then click on ‘9 GB free for your new smartphone’,
- Immediately after that, you will have to provide your Vodafone phone number and generate the OTP,
- Soon after that, a new page will be seen with the offer details.
There are two different plans for the postpaid users under the Vodafone amazing offer category-
1) The first plan is the standard one which provides 27 GB of free 4G data for three months. But the catch is this plan has a limit of 9GB of data per month.
2) While the second plan is offering 3GB of extra data for the next 12 months. This plan is available only for those who are on Vodafone Red Unlimited Plan.
Note- The postpaid users also have to ensure that they must have data pack of 1 GB or higher validity throughout the promotional period.
For Prepaid users-
The same offer is valid for Vodafone prepaid users for a period of 28 days. A subscriber can avail the offer up to three times or three months, whatever comes first.
Moreover, if customers get recharges of 1,2,3, 5 and 7 GB of 3G/4G data, they are also eligible for this 9GB offer.
Hence this is one of the Vodafone best plans. I suggest you avail this offer as soon as possible because Vodafone hasn’t declared anything about the validity of the offer.
That’s all about the Vodafone latest offer. Stay tuned with us for more updates and do subscribe us.
THANKS for reading!