Reliance JioFi 2: Today I’m here to discuss you that, How to install Reliance JioFi devices? Do you know what is JioFi device? and how it works? Ok! Let me tell about JioFi device of Reliance Jio. JioFi is a wi-fi device, which is made by reliance
JioFi is a wi-fi device, which is made by reliance Jio technical staff. Jiofi is the portable broadband device from Reliance. Jio Digital life powered by LYF. It allows accessing true 4G High-Speed internet connectivity for multiple users and mobile devices. It makes personal wi-fi hotspots. And it also allows connecting Minimum 10 Devices + 1 USB connection. with some models having the ability to support many more connections. (Reliance JioFi 2)
So, guys, If you facing problems and want to know the solution of reliance JioFi installation process then please read this post till the last. I’m sure you getting more ideas to install JioFi 2 devices with reliance Jio 4G Sim
In Reliance Jio happy new year offer, we will get some new and latest mobile and internet experiences. Yes, Reliance Jio happy new year offer has with True 4G speed experience on all 4G Smartphones and Mobiles. It Includes unlimited voice calling, SMS, High-Speed data and Access to 6000 + Movies, 300+ Live TV Channels 1 Crore + Songs and More. but you can use only 1GB daily data daily. This is the limit of Jio happy new year offer.
- 1 Jio Sim card Activation details: How to active Jio Sim card?
- 2 Price of Reliance Jiofi device
- 3 How to setup JioFi Devices using a Simple Methods:
- 4 Reliance JioFi 2 and Jiofi router Full Technical Details:
- 5 Steps by Steps guide to buying Reliance JioFi 2 Modem.
- 6 Reliance JioFi Wi-Fi Pocket Router tele verification Connection Details:
- 7 Related
Jio Sim card Activation details: How to active Jio Sim card?
After getting Jio sim card from your nearest reliance Digital Store you need to active your Jio sim card here’s the below mention activation process or steps. (Reliance JioFi 2)
- Insert your Jio sim into your 4G handset.
- Wait up to 10 days
- Once your sim is active you will get an SMS.
- Next, you need to verify Jio sim card
- Call 1977 toll-free for verifying your Jio number
- That’s it your Jio sim card is fully activated
Price of Reliance Jiofi device
The Reliance Jiofi device @ Rs. 1999/- with the free welcome offer. and available only on Reliance Digital store/Reliance Mini Store. (Reliance JioFi 2)
How to setup JioFi Devices using a Simple Methods:
Follow the below mentioned easy process or steps of JioFi wi-fi device installation process. Let’s have a look.
- After buying Reliance JioFi device with Jio 4G Sim, your first Steps is checked that your device is ok or not? If all set I mean all good than Check your Reliance Jio 4G Sim is inserted or not with your JioFi device.
- Now Open your JioFi device back cover and Insert battery. But after Inserting battery please Insert Jio Sim in the Sim tray.
- After successfully inserted the sim card and Battery. Now Close your Jiofi Back cover. You can also Insert SD Card if you need it.
- Before you insert the battery, please ensure to note down the SSID and password (PWD) which will be needed later to connect devices to the hotspot.
- After Noted. Now you need you check your JioFi Device battery is charged or not. If the device is not charged than Go and connect to the devices with charger or adapter. After 50% charge completed remove your charger and press the button on top for a few seconds, you will see 4 icons light up on the top.
- Here’s the Button Indicator for JioFi device.
Now, from your Desktop, Laptop or mobile phone look for the SSID and password that you have noted earlier. Connect it via WiFi, and if your SIM is properly activated, you should be able to get the internet on the all the connected devices. (Reliance JioFi 2)
You can change the default SSID and password by going to the JioFi Router’s administration panel. The default login name and password to log in is administrator/administrator, which you can change as well! (Reliance JioFi 2)
Reliance JioFi 2 and Jiofi router Full Technical Details:
- Reliance JioFi 2 supported 31 (Wi-Fi) + 1 (USB tethering) Devices
- The Battery capacity of this device is 2300 mAh
- Standard WAN: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4G only
- Power supply AC: 100-240V; DC: 5V&1A
- Dimensions 85.0 * 55.0 * 16.0mm
- External Interfaces Micro-SD card interface
- Micro-USB port
- Mini- SIM interface
Steps by Steps guide to buying Reliance JioFi 2 Modem.
It is very simple & easy to buy this Jio Wi-Fi Modem. we will present steps by steps tricks to buy Reliance JioFi 2 Wi-Fi Modem. The Initial Requirement to buy Reliance JioFi 2 Wi-Fi device is Identity proof and address proof along with a photocopy of Aadhar Card Check this out. (Reliance JioFi 2)
- Step: Go and find your nearest Reliance Digital Store or Shop
- Steps: Call the store to find if the device is in stock.
- Step: Visit the store with the required documents.
- Step: Get the device and wait for an SMS on your registered number for tele verification.
- Step: After you receive the SMS that your number can be tele verified call 1800-890-1977 and verify your identity.
- Step: Enjoy your MiFi device.
If you have any problems with the activation process contact JioCare they are responsive and help you resolve any issues. (Reliance JioFi 2)
Reliance JioFi Wi-Fi Pocket Router tele verification Connection Details:
How Can I get Tele Verification for my JioFi Connection? we will provide all related details on JioFi Tele Verification tricks. After buying JioFi Pocket Router along with your CAF (Customer Application Form) Now you will get an SMS on your registered mobile Number. Call 1800-890-1977 to complete the Tele Verification process. You have 3 attempts to verify your JioFi Router. and also call 1977 (Toll-Free).
In the end:
I hope you like this post, All the above-mentioned steps are getting from reputed or genuine sources, If your problem is almost solved by using my following by post, then please leave a comment or feedback with us. Thank for reading this post or Reliance JioFi installation process.