How to link Aadhar Number with PAN Card: Are you link your Aadhar Card with PAN Card? No! OK! Today I will provide How to link your Aadhar with PAN Card. Do you know Aadhar card linking is compulsory for every Taxpayer in India? Yes! Recently, Government has announced that connecting your Aadhar card must be needed with Income Tax PAN Card.
So, Here I’m back to guide you for linking Aadhar number with Pan card. So are you ready for it? Ok! Let’s start.
Before I start, Let me tell you first that from 1st July 2017 every person will have to link their PANcard with 12 digit Aadhar number for making income tax return. (Mandatory)
3 Easy Step by Step guide to link Aadhar with PAN Card:
To link PAN card with 12 digit Aadhar number, you have to register first on Income Tax official website. After successful registration, you need to follow my given below steps:
- Login your income Tax account with your username & Password.
- After successful login, A dashboard will appear.
- Go to the profile setting and then you see the Link Aadhar option.
- Click Aadhar link option
- Now, an online form will appear.
- And to Fill up this form, you need to enter your Name, Date of birth, Gender, & Aadhar number as per PAN Card details and click link Aadhar option below that form.
- Verify your entered details with Aadhar card
- If your details are correct, then a pop-up message will be occurred like “Aadhaar-PAN linking is completed successfully.”
- That’s all.
Aadhar Card link with PAN Card FAQ:
Here are the below-mentioned questions about Aadhar Card link with PAN Card.
- Why I link my Aadhar with PAN?
Many people don’t want pay tax to the government. They use multiple PAN card details. Through this process, the government will detect Income Tax Evasion. That’s why government take this step.
2. Is there any alternate way to link Aadhar card with PAN card?
Yes! You can use a simple alternative way to link aadhar card with PAN card. You can also link your Aadhar number with PAN Card by sending SMS with your registered mobile number UIDPAN<12 digit Aadhaar><10 digit PAN> to 56161 or 567678.
3. What will happen? If I don’t have Aadhar card?
If you don’t have Aadhar card, then apply it and provide the application number as a document proving that you have used for one as soon as possible.
So, Don’t be neglect about this process, Because this is the government issued a notice to everyone. Link your Aadhar card with PAN Card and enjoy hassle-free income tax return submitted.