Hello everyone, Today I’m here to present you How to connect JioFi device in 2G/3G phones? Yes! Nowadays People are searching How to buy or use JioFi device in 2G or 3G mobile phones to get an unlimited 4G network. But they can not find any useful methods or procedure on it. So, here I’m back to share my full review on this trick.
Now all 2G /3G mobile phone user can get Jio 4G network by using reliance JioFi device (Wi-fi router). Are you guys ready to read? Okey let me tell you first on What is JioFi device? How does it work? How much it takes? Yes! I will share all related details about JioFi device. So, please read this article till the last.
What is JioFi device?
JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital and powered by LYF. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF-powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
How does it work?
It works amazing, Yes! It provides high-speed internet hotspot wi-fi signals or networks to your 2G/3G mobile phones, PC, laptops, Tablets, TV & Smart TV, JioFI allows to connect up to 32 devices. Here are the below-mentioned steps to use JioFi. Check this out.
- Take your newly buy JioFi device on your hand.
- Insert battery & Jio SIM in your JioFi device
- Now switch ON the device
- Turn ON Wifi on the devices(mobile/laptop or more)
- Search for JioFi 4G network
- Connect to JioFi network
- Enter the password and enjoy high-speed internet
Price of JioFi device: (Wi-Fi router)
The price of this device is Rs. 1999/- only. and it is available both ways online & offline. If you choose online shopping stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Paytm, Shopclues, & tata Cliq or more to buy JioFi device then you will get a lot of discount on it. And if you go to buy offline than Reliance digital Xpress shop or mini store would be available.
Buy from Here
How to connect JioFi device in 2G or 3G mobile phones?
Yes! Now you can enjoy true 4G high-speed network on your 2G/3G mobile phones. Reliance Jio has recently announced that every people can use Jio 4G network. An initial day, Jio has announced only 4G smartphone holder can use Jio 4G sim. It does not support with 2G/3G smartphone holders. But now everything has changed, Yes! With the help JioFi device, you can use or connect Jio 4G Sim in your 2G / 3G support smartphones. Here are the below-mentioned steps to get Jio 4G network by using JioFi (Wi-fi) device. Steps by Steps guide.
Note: To active your Jio Sim please call at 1977 for tele verification. (Toll-Free)
- First of all, you need to buy a JioFi device with free Jio Sim
- Next, take the device and open back flip cover.
- Insert battery & Jio Sim on it.
- Next, Switch On your device.
- Once it was done, Search Wi-fi signals (make sure that your 2G/3G mobile Wi-Fi button is turn on)
- Once you have got any Wi-Fi signals from your mobile phone, it will be connected automatically.
- You can also create Privacy by applying Password.
- And enjoy free internet, free SMS, free voice & video calls, and free Jio Premium apps or more up to 1Gb daily limit to till 31st march 2017.
Also read: An easy guide to install JioFi Wi-fi device
Key Features of JioFi:
There are a lot of key features of JioFi modem. It is a user-friendly modem or device. Also, It is every easy to setup, easy usage, Easy management or more. Following are the features of JioFi modem or Wi-fi router. Check this out below.
- High-Speed- It provides 100% true 4G speed to the user. you can download up to 150 Mbps and upload up to 50 Mbps.
- 4G Data on your 2G/3G Smartphones: Enjoy 4G VoLTE Smartphone services on your 2G / 3G Smartphones
- Video & HD Voice Calls: Make Video and HD Voice calls, send SMS and set up even (5+1) Audio & (3+1) Video conference calls with the Jio4GVoice app
- Connect & Share: Recommended to connect up to 10 wi-fi enabled devices (smartphone, Laptops, Tablets and even Smart TVs). JioFi allows to connect up to 32 devices.
- On the Go Device: Enjoy the convenience of never having to search for an electrical outlet with a built-in rechargeable battery. Now carry your sleek and stylish JioFi everywhere you go.
JioFi battery performance:
When we go to discuss battery performance on JioFi modem, then we can say wow! Yes! because it has 2300mAh most powerful battery and it supports 5-6 hours of surf time.
The overall device performance is amazing, Buy or use JioFi device and get unlimited 4G network from your 2G or 3G mobile phones. I hope you all like this post. If yes! then don’t forget to share with others. Also, if you have questions regarding this topic or trick then feel free to comment below, I will reply you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading this article.