Presenting Jio cheapest 4G phone in India. Today in this post I’m gonna share you, How to buy Jio cheapest 4G phone. Reliance Jio is the most viral and trending topic for every Indian people’s. Everybody wants to use Jio Sim for their free services. Coming to the main topics, everybody also wants to buy cheapest or affordable smartphones for their daily use. Therefore, at the Reliance General meeting held in Mumbai, Reliance has finally announced it first feature phone which is the JioPhone.
We have expected the price of the JioPhone would be around Rs 1000 but the exciting offer is that Reliance is distributing the feature phone for free. Yes! You don’t have to spend a single penny for purchasing the JioPhone.
So, here I’m back again to present you that How to buy JioPhone for free online? And I will tell about the features, specifications, benefits of buying the JioPhone.
Specifications and features of the JioPhone:
- Display: 2.4 Inch QVGA display with 320 X 24o Pixels or resolution.
- Processor-It comes with Spreadtrum 9820 processor.
- Connectivity: It includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi.
- RAM: The phone comes with 512 MB RAM.
- Camera: It will have 5 mega pixel rear and 2 mega pixel front with LED flash.
- SIM: It will also have a dual sim slot. You can insert Jio 4G sim with their free services
- Storage: 4GB internal memory, you can expand through MicroSD card upto 128 GB.
- Battery: 2000 mAh battery power will there, which has provided little bit power.
|Screen size||2.4-inch colour|
|Internal||4 GB expandable upto 128 GB via SD card|
|Rear camera||2 MP|
|Other features||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS|
|App Store||Kai OS Plus|
NOTE– These are the basic specifications of the Jio feature phone. There will be different variants available for the Jiophone depending on the colour, storage and processor.
Booking of the JioPhone online at Rs 0:
Though Reliance is offering the JioPhone at Rs o, yet there is a catch behind it. While booking the Jio Rs 0 phone, you have to pay a refundable amount of Rs 1500. The company has promised that the amount is 100% refundable after three years. That means you can return the JioPhone after using it for three years and get your money back into your account. So literally the phone is free!
- First of all, visit the official website of Jio or CLICK HERE,
- Log in to your Reliance Jio account,
- Visit the Jio Product page and select the JioPhone,
- Add the device to your cart and select a suitable mode of payment( refundable),
- That’s it! The JioPhone will be at your doorstep soon.
JioPhone plans; Rs 153 plan and sachet pack of Rs 24 and Rs 54:
Along with the JioPhone, the company has announced few plans only for the JioPhone users. Those include the Rs 153 plan together with two sachet pack of Rs 24 and Rs 54. However, these plans won’t work with the existing Jio users.
Jio Rs 153 plan: This plan offers unlimited Jio data with a validity of one month. The plan has a FUP of 500 MB per day and speed will drop down to 128 kbps after that. Additional benefits of the plan are unlimited voice callings to any network, free SMS and open access to all the Jio Apps.
Jio Rs 24 and Rs 54 plan: This two plan has got the same benefits except for the validity period. The validity of the Rs 24 plan is for two days while the validity of the Rs 54 plan is for one week. There is no FUP on these plans and you can enjoy high-speed data for that valid period of time.
IMPORTANT DATES REGARDING THE JIOPHONE ONLINE BOOKING:
- Pre-Booking of Jio Phone- 24th August onwards
- JioPhone Launch Date: August 15th
- The Jio feature mobile Delivery Date: September 1st week.