Hello friends, Today, I have got a fantastic offer from reliance Jio. Yes! Reliance Jio has offered a deal, where you can exchange your old 3G/4G dongle with the new one. Do you know about Jio’s wi-fi device name JioFi? Yes! We know about this device. So, here I’m going to tell about Jio dongle exchange offer.
Reliance Jio has announced, that if you have any old 3G/4G dongle, then exchange your old dongle with the newest. In this process, Jio will give you their latest WiFi device called “JioFi” Normally the market price of JioFi device is Rs. 1999/-. But if you want to get this device at Rs. 1005/- then you need to exchange your old wifi modem (3G/4G).
So, therefore, today I’m going to tell about in here that How to exchange your old WiFi device & get JioFi device at just Rs. 1005/-. Also in here, I’m going to present you, some related question regarding Jio dongle exchange offer as well as some terms & conditions.
New updates: The offer has quite changed, now you will get 100% cash back on your old dongle or Datacard exchange. Yes According to latest reports, now you need to pay only Rs. 1005/– and get JioFi 4G router on you every old dongle exchange.
About Jio dongle exchange offer:
Jio dongle exchange offer is a newly launched campaign by Reliance Jio Infocomm. According to the latest news, Jio has announced that exchange your old 3G/4G device and get our branded wifi device JioFi at just Rs. 1005/-. Also say, Various peoples have using Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, or another non-branded wifi device. But If you want to use our LYF brand JioFi dongle with latest some latest features. Then you need part of JioFi exchange offer. So, are ready for it? Ok, Let’s go.
Must See: How to connect JioFi device in 3G smartphones
About JioFi dongle:
JioFi is a pocket wifi hotspot router. It is a small size modem, which provides the quality user experience. Also, JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital and powered by LYF. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF-powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
How to buy JioFi 4G router from Jio.com?
- First of all, Visit here (official page of www.jio.com)
- Second enter your area PIN No.
- Now, Select your product Quantity & Click on Add to cart option.
- Pay your bills via Credit/debit/ Net-Banking/or E-wallet like Paytm, freecharge, Mobikwik & Jio money, etc.
- That’s it! Your ordered product has successfully placed.
- Within 4-5 days you will get your product.
How to exchange Old dongle to get JioFi with 100% cashback?
To exchange your old WiFi dongle to get a new one (JioFi) you need to follow some below-mentioned steps. Here it is.
- Before you exchange your old dongle, make sure that your dongle is in working condition.
- Next, you need to VISIT your nearest Reliance Jio mini store/Xpress store.
- Now, Ask them to exchange your old WiFi dongle and buy New JioFi at just Rs. 1005/- only.
- After buying JioFi device. Now you need a new Jio Sim to insert on your newly buy JioFi modem.
- And have to make Rs. 408 recharge on your Jio number which is compulsory.
- Now complete your document verification process.
- Finally, they will exchange your old dongle with the new one.
Where can I exchange old dongle to get JioFi at just 499?
To exchange your old 3G/4G dongle, you need to visit your nearest Jio retailer store. Like Reliance Jio Xpress mini store. And ask them to exchange your old dongle. Once you have done the exchanging process, then you will be eligible to buy JioFi at just Rs. 1005/-. But still, the process is pending; There is no official permission has given to the Reliance Jio retailers. Once the official approval has got, then you can exchange your old dongle. Here’s the terms & conditions of Jio dongle exchange offer or JioFi exchange offer.
Eligible dongle for JioFi exchange offer:
If your mind suffering some most likely question like What are the available dongle for JioFi Exchange offer then don’t worry! Because in this paragraph I will be talking a list of available old dongle for JioFi exchange offer. Here it is.
- Idea Dongles/ Hotspot
- Airtel Dongles/ Hotspot
- Vodafone Dongles/ Hotspots
- BSNL Dongles/ Hotspots
- Tata Dongles/ Hotspots
- MTS Dongles/ Hotspots
- RCOM Dongles/ Hotspots
- D-Link Dongles/ Hotspots
- Micromax Dongles/ Hotspots
- i-Ball Dongles/ Hotspots
- ZTE Dongles/ Hotspots
- Huawei Dongles/ Hotspots
- Intex Dongles
- Lava Dongles
- Netgear Dongles
Non-eligible old dongle for JioFi exchange offer:
Here is the below-mentioned old dongle which is not acceptable for JioFi 100% exchange offer campaign. Let’s have look
- RCOM Net Connect (2G Dongles)
- Jio Dongle or JioFi
- DSL or ONT Modems/ Routers
Terms & conditions of Jio dongle exchange offer
Before you go to exchange your old 3G/4G dongle to get a new JioFi device, then read this terms & conditions regarding this exchange offer.
- All new Exchange customers are must have to get a new Jio Sim. And initiate a recharge of Rs. 408 min.
- Your old dongle should be in working conditions.
- JioFi Router 2 or JioFi Router 3 would be given according to location availability.
- This Offer is available in some store; you can only call to Jio customer care and can confirm from them.
So, guys, I have shared all the information about Old dongle Exchange offer organized by Jio Infocomm. If you like Jio dongle exchange offer post then don’t forget to share with others. Also if you have any other questions regarding this topic, then feel free to comment below. I will reply with your questions answers as soon as possible. Thank you.