In this long run of providing unlimited data at the lowest possible price, Reliance Jio has updated one of its 4G recharge plans. A few days back, Bharti Airtel has introduced the Airtel latest plan( Airtel 199 plan) for their users, and hence to compete with it, Jio has updated the Jio 149 plan. The updated Jio plan is available at the official site of Jio as well as the MyJio App. The Jio Rs 149 plan is only for the prepaid customers.
The Jio 149 plan is an upgrade of the Rs 140 plan. Previously, the Rs 140 plan offers 2 GB Jio 4G data valid for one month. Once the 2GB data is exhausted, the customer has to buy another recharge plan. But this time, there is little changes in the plan.
Changes made in the Jio 149 plan( Jio latest plan):
The Rs 149 prepaid plan of Jio now provides 2 GB of Jio 4G data for one month. The only difference with the 140 Jio plan is if you utilize the whole of 2GB data, the internet speed will reduce to 64 kbps. Hence we can say that the Jio 149 plan has now a FUP of 2 GB after which the speed will reduce to 64 kbps. Moreover, this plan includes unlimited voice call to any network and free SMS. Free subscription to all the Jio app is also included with this plan.
How to recharge for the Jio Rs 149 prepaid plan?
You can avail the Jio 149 plan on your Jio number by two ways. First is through the Jio official website and the other is through the Jio official app which is the MyJio App.
Recharge for 149 Jio plan(through the official site):
- First of all, visit the official website of Jio or CLICK HERE,
- You will see a chart with various recharge plan. Look for the Rs 149 plan,
- Below that plan, you will see the recharge option,
- Choose a suitable method of payment( Cashback might be available if recharge is done through Jio Money)
- That’s it! Jio will successfully activate the plan on your number within a minute.
Rs 149 Jio plan recharge(through the MyJio App):
- Download the MyJio app from playstore/ apple store,
- Sign up via your Jio mobile number,
- Then go to the recharge section and look for the Jio 149 plan,
- Choose a suitable mode of payment( Net banking, Credit card),
- That’s it! Jio will activate the pack on your number.
That’s all on the Jio Rs 149 prepaid plan. Stay tuned with us for more updates.