Hello desigyan lovers, Now I’m came again with an awesome tech news, In this post I’m going to present you another Government launched app “IRCTC Rail connect app. On 10th Jan 2017 Tuesday, Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu released “IRCTC Rail connect app” This time the app is comes with more features. So, In this post I’ll present you all related details on IRCTC Rail connect app. Please read this full post
About new IRCTC Rail connect app:
- 1 About new IRCTC Rail connect app:
We all know about Railway old irctc mobile application. Very slow, not updated, less featured or more, But this time Railway launched a new mobile app which is called IRCTC Rail connect app. which provides faster booking facility with more awesome features. It is more secure and high performance. Railway has aims to develop e-ticketing system with digital transactions. Currently the app is available in Google play store as android based and in upcoming day Railway will develop iOS based mobile app for iOS holders.
Whats new on Railway IRCTC Rail connect app?
Yes, It is a important question, Railway has launched this IRCTC connect app for fastest booking service. We all about our existing IRCTC app, which was very slow with fewer features. But when we talk about new IRCTC connect app, then we some amazing features like 24/7 service with no time-based checks, synchronisation of mobile app with NGET (Next Generation e-Ticketing) for ticket booking, simple and easy user interface and supports general, ladies, Tatkal and Premium-Tatkal quota.
Features of IRCTC connect app:
- In this new irctc rail connect app, the users can login their IRCTC personal account through security of self-assigned PIN without entering username and password on each login.
- If you are a new irctc app holder, and you want register on IRCTC railway for e-ticketing or booking then you can make your registration process directly through IRCTC Rail Connect app.
- An amazing features has come with IRCTC Rail connect app, where you can use this app as your wallet. It means the app have e-wallet facility. with the help of e-wallet features you can book your tickets through your wallet balance.
- You can cancel you old mobile app tickets through new one.
Can I use other mobile e-wallets to booking railway tickets online?
I must yes, The railway new mobile app has come with e-wallet features, where you can send or transfer your wallet balance directly to other wallets and banks. You can use Paytm, PayUmoney, and Mobikwik do book online railway tickets. 40 banks are associated with new Railway connect app, which provides net banking, credit & debit cards for e-ticketing or booking tickets.
How to download IRCTC Rail connect app?
- First of all you need to go google play store
- Next search IRCTC rail connect app.
- Now download this app.
- Once you’ve download the app, Install & Open it.
- Login or register account.
- That’s it! Now you can use Railway new IRCTC connect app.
IRCTC Rail connect app for Food & Air ticket booking:
New IRCTC connect app will provide Food & Air ticketing facility. It connected with IRCTC AIR, and thourgh e-catering you can book your food.
In the end
I would say that, this railway app is awesome for e-ticketing with digital transactions. I hope you all like this post, If you like then don’t forget to share this post to others, and If you have any questions about this post then feel free to comment below. I will reply you as soon as possible. Thank you visiting desigyan.in