Reliance Jio tricks: How to get Jio 4G Network in 3G Android Phones/Mobiles? This is the question that wants answer of 3G android Phones users in India. Today we will learn about How can I Jio 4G Sim Network in Our 3G Android Phones or Android devices. We know that Google play is the largest Android App store in the world. my point is from their huge App store we will get one App to solve the problem to activate Jio 4G network in 3G Android Phones or devices. Is it possible! I said it is absolutely possible. I used this tricks and I get Jio Network in my 3G Android Phone. That’s why I’m sharing this tricks to you guys. Follow the simple method to use Jio 4G Sim in 3G handset below: (Reliance Jio tricks)
Methods to get Jio 4G Network in 3G Android Phones (Reliance Jio tricks)
- 1 Methods to get Jio 4G Network in 3G Android Phones (Reliance Jio tricks)
- 1.1 About MTK Engineering Android App (Reliance Jio tricks)
- 1.2 Sexy Shares
- Download MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G Android Phones
- This Application will allow you to run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, which is also called SERVICE MODE
- Now open the app or dial your dial your mobile device specific code for Engineering Mode
- Next Click on the option “MTK Setting”, then select “Preferred Network Option”.
- Now you are ready to Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it and turn it off and on your mobile device
- After following the above steps without any problem switch off your 3G Mobile Device
- Insert your Jio Sim in the first slot and keep the second slot empty.
- You will get the Jio Network on your 3G Device
- You get the Jio Network on Your 3G Device in 10 minutes
Note: if you don’t know what you are doing… then don’t do it!!
About MTK Engineering Android App (Reliance Jio tricks)
- The App allow you to run Advanced Setup from Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones
- It don’t need your position like Mobileuncle tools..
- it will work only on MediaTek based Phones..
- App Size: 1.4 MB
- Last Updated: 9Sept. 2016
- Version 1.2 (Latest)