Hello guys, As we all of using Freecharge and avail Such a Good Cashback offer from them. After the demonetisation of Rs 500 and 1000 Rs Notes We can use Freecharge to Make Bill payment, Booking of Movie ticket on BookMyshow & Purchase of Products on Snapdeal through Freecharge.
You can transfer up to Rs. 5000 at a time from FreeCharge wallet to a bank account, and a maximum of Rs. 25000 in a day. If you transfer Rs. 25000 in a day, you will not be able to send any more money to your bank account again the whole month as Rs. 25000 is also the monthly limit. Transferring money from your Free-Charge wallet to bank account is free of cost till 31 December 2016 after that it may change after 1 January 2017.
Note : If Your Free-Charge Balance is Promotional then You Can’t Send Money To Bank account.
How To Transfer Freecharge wallet Balance to Bank Account –
- Firstly, Download Free-Charge app from here
- Then Login Your Free-charge account
- After that click on My Account details
- Then Click on the balance you have in your wallet
- Then Click on Withdraw and choose the bank account you want to transfer money to Bank account.
- That’s it. Your Free-charge Money will be Transfer to Bank account within 24 hours.
How to Transfer money from FreeCharge wallet to your bank account from desktop website –
- Firstly,Visit Desktop Site from here
- Then Login to your Free-Charge account
- Then click on Add Money option
- After that in next page
- Select the Withdraw to Bank option
- Then Select the bank you want to transfer money to and click on Withdraw button.
- That’s it. You will receive a Money within 24 hours to your bank account.