Online shopping portal Amazon has come up with an exciting latest offer for the customers. This is a festive offer that the company has started on October 4th, 2017( Diwali sale). The free Amazon petrol offer is valid for new users who sign up for the first time. The catch is a customer has to shop for Rs 600 to get the Amazon petrol voucher worth Rs 150. Moreover, the company claims that the offer is applicable in almost all the cities in India. Scroll down to know the details about the free Petrol offer from Amazon.
Steps to claim the Amazon petrol voucher ( Free Amazon-Petrol offer):
- First of all, Create a new account on the Amazon App( as the offer is applicable only for new users),
- Look for different products and shop for Rs 600 or more to claim the free petrol coupon,
- Choose a suitable method of payment and wait until the payment is successful,
- Soon after that you will receive an SMS with a unique code along with a toll-free number from Amazon,
- Call the toll-free number and enter the unique code to know your nearest petrol outlets,
- Visit the petrol pump and show the unique code to claim the Amazon petrol offer worth Rs 150.
- The validity of the Amazon Rs 150 petrol voucher is from 4th October 2017 to 8th October 2017.
- To check the eligible petrol pumps, CLICK HERE
- Toll-Free number:- 1800-266-1199
Few terms and conditions related to the offer:
- The Rs 150 Amazon petrol voucher is valid only until 31st December 2017.
- Since Amazon does not have the direct association with all the BPCL, so not all the BPCL petrol pumps are offering this scheme.
- Once you are at the petrol pump, you have to show the Pine Labs BPCL Code to claim the offer.
That’s all about the free Amazon petrol voucher. Stay tuned with us for further updates.
Meanwhile, Check, Idea 198 new plan