Nowadays different telecom operators in association with smartphone manufacturers are announcing cheapest 4G smartphones possible. Recently, network operator Vodafone partnered with domestic smartphone manufacturer Micromax, and together they announced the Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra at just Rs 1999. While Aircel and Lava together launched the Lava Rs 153 feature phone with some exciting Aircel recharge plans. In our recent updates, we have published an article discussing the Airtel 4G smartphone to be available in the market soon. So the wait is over now! Telecom operator Bharti Airtel in association with Hyderabad based smartphone company Celkon has launched the Airtel Celkon 4G smartphone today.
Both the firms claim that the Airtel Celkon smartphone is a killer of the JioPhone which Reliance launched in August this year. Airtel and Celkon launched the Airtel Celkon 4G phone at an effective price of Rs 1349. However, the original price of the device is Rs 2849. But if you stick to Airtel network for three years, you will get a good amount of cashback which in turn reduces the phone price to Rs 1349. Therefore, in this article know about the Airtel Celkon 4G smartphone and the cashback offer introduced with it.
Specifications of the Airtel Celkon 4G smartphone:
- Sports a 4-inch WVGA touchscreen display with 800 X 480 pixels,
- 3.2 MP rear-facing camera with LED Flash and 2 MP front-facing camera,
- 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage. It is expandable upto 32 GB via MicroSD,
- Dual SIM ( 4G VoLTE, 3G, and 2G),
- Runs on Android Marshmallow( 6.0.0),
- Packed with 1500mAh battery,
- Supports, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS.
What is the Airtel Celkon smartphone Cashback offer?
As we have already stated that the original price of the Airtel 4G smartphone is Rs 2849. However, the company is launching the device at an effective price of Rs 1349( Cashback offer). Under the offer, customers need to pay an amount of Rs 2849 to buy the phone. Moreover, they need to choose Airtel as their primary network and buy Airtel recharge plans worth Rs 169(per month) for thirty-six months. Airtel network will refund Rs 500 at the end of first eighteen month and Rs 1000 at the end of next eighteen months. In total, the customers get Rs 1500 at the end of three years which in turn reduces the device price to Rs 1349.
- Customers can also buy Airtel recharge of Rs 3000 in the first eighteen months and another Rs 3000 in the next eighteen months.
- Airtel will refund the Cashback at the customer’s Airtel Payment Wallet.
Online Availability and buying process of the smartphone:
The firms said that there won’t be any pre-booking criteria for the smartphone to buy. Customers will get it easily at the Celkon official outlets as well as other retailers. So the Airtel Celkon 4G smartphone will be available for sale at the retail shops instead of online stores.